- 3 nights in Residenza d'Epoca, 4 * Hotel in Todi - breakfast included
- Unlimited admission to the hotel's wellness center
- 2 dinners at the property's restaurant - drinks not included
- 1 New Year's dinner drinks not included - midnight drinks included
- 1 visit to a wine cellar with tasting of 4 wines with typical products
- 1 guided tour in Todi Underground
Transportation, city tax if required, tips, personal extras and anything not expressly indicated in the "price includes"
A unique New Year in the magical atmosphere of Todi, a medieval village surrounded by hills and located in the heart of Umbria, not far from the main cities of Perugia, Orvieto and Terni.
Welcomed in an elegant period residence in the heart of the city, equipped with every comfort and a wellness center you will spend four days to discover the beauties of the territory, the gastronomic traditions and toast to 2019 in a truly evocative location.
You will discover the mysteries of the underground city of Todi, visit a winery and taste excellent local wines paired with typical products, stroll through the streets of Perugia and Terni, and discover the wonderful Orvieto during the Winter Jazz Festival.